1,134 total views, 1 views today
Push notifications may be one of the best marketing tools to create added value and increase your hotel revenue when used wisely. It is broadly a text message that pops up on the user phone screen or website browser that containing a latest promotions or relevant news from your hotel.
Below are some reasons for your hotel to start using web notifications today to turn your websites into more powerful tools for marketers.
- Web Push Notifications can reach your audiences even when they’re not actively using your website — and bring them back to your site.
- You don’t need to collect an email address to communicate with your audience with browser notifications.
- Your client can enable push and see what you have to offer in one quick click and keep them up to date with more of what they came for: the latest news, promotions, releases, etc.
- Once web notifications are up and running on your site, a marketing team can align campaign messaging across all their channels.
- Create personalized messages and send them to the right audiences.
- Increase your subscribers
Traffic + Conversion = Success.
Let try with OneSignal
OneSignal is a multi-platform Push Notifications Service company and it was launched in 2014. It can send both web and mobile Push Notifications and email. More than 500k app developers use it, as it has almost all the features you could ask for (A/B testing, automation, tracking, etc.).
Price: Free plan includes unlimited mobile and up to 30,000 web push subscribers.
Angkor Design Phnom Penh City:
Phone: (+855 12) 985 842
Address: N0 7BE0, St. 87 BTZ, Sangkat Boung Tompong, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh City, Cambodia.
Angkor Design in Siem Reap Town:
Phone: (+855 15) 996 296
Address: (1 Floor), BioLAB Coffee & Office, Wat Bo Rd, Krong Siem Reap, Angkor Wat, Kingdom of Cambodia.